Become a Pegasus Partner
Interested in becoming a Pegasus Partner? THINK of the possibilities & direct impact!
Pegasus Project is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, relying heavily on support from the Yakima Valley community in the form of grant support, individual donations, and contributions to annual fundraising events. In addition to generous financial support, volunteer involvement from individuals in the community remains one of the most important areas of support to Pegasus Project.
Why give to Pegasus?
As Pegasus Project continues to grow and expand its services, so does the need for increased financial support. Your donations will directly support our riders and be the driving force behind our ability to maintain our current programs as well as help build for the future.
Pegasus Project depends on donations to:
- Provide financial assistance to participants that otherwise could not afford therapeutic riding services
- Keep program horses well maintained and cared for
- Maintain center grounds and facilities
- Employ highly-trained instructors and staff
Donations of equipment and services are a tremendous support to the Pegasus Project. Support of this kind is greatly needed and welcome.
Ways to support Pegasus:
- $200.00= 8 week session
- $1000= 1 year of riding
- $300= ton of hay
- $500= helps keep the barn doors open
- $1000= towards endowment funding
- $2500= towards the new purchase or care for a horse for a year
- Arena Sign= $1000 per year for a 3 year commitment
- Annual Event Underwriter = $3,000 (SPURS, Rider Showcase & Raffle Kick-Off)
For more information on ways you can support Pegasus Project, please contact Marlo McCrea, our Events and Partners Coordinator, at 965-6990 or email [email protected].